The working plan is a useful document, created to present a proposal, to create a strategy or even to remedy problems, in a company, or in a school.
This document allows the organization and the ordering of relevant information and proposes a way to create a relation between finance, human, technological and material resources.
Create a working plan in 7 steps:
- 1- Identify the aim of the plan, that is, what do you want to solve or see solved;
- 2- Write down a small introduction (bear in mind the aims);
- 3- Create aims and goals;
- 4- Think about the resources which will be needed and note them down;
- 5- Identify the problems and dilemmas which can come up and establish how these can be solved;
- 6- Indicate the people in charge of the tasks;
- 7- Write down the strategy.
Comments are closed.