Mind mapping – The external mirror of the thought itself
Mind mapping is a visual representation, which in a creative and logical manner is used for the retention and transmission of ideas, information and solutions to problems. It is a very effective system for use in teaching, work, presentations or even for creating a business.
This tool consists of writing the thoughts of the mind in a hierarchical manner, establishing associations.
There are currently many mind mapping software programs, but the best way to do it is still in the traditional format: paper or whiteboard. In this manner, it is possible to work better with the thought and increase the retention of ideas.
How to do a central mapping?
- Write the main topic in the centre of the page;
- Think of sub-topics of the main concept and branch them towards the centre;
- Use short sentences or keywords;
- You can add images or icons;
- Use different colours;
- Write, at least, two main points of each sub-topic and create a web.