Teamwork is one of the keys to success
Nowadays, teamwork is indispensable in almost all the sectors of the big and small companies, being a characteristic that is highly valued by the employers.
Working as a team contributes to greater efficiency in the organization and performance of tasks in terms of speed and creativity.
In addition to allowing all team members to deal with new challenges, it also contributes to the personal and professional development, and distributes the responsibility by all of them.
However, the reality is that it is not always easy to work as a team. Conflicts of opinion or personal pride are factors that can interfere with and diminish group performance. It is important to understand that not everyone is emotionally prepared to work as a team.
But what are the features required to work as a team? Take note of the 5 most important features valued by companies.
- Communication – Communicating in a clear and objective manner is synonymous with communicating in a constructive manner. In this way, you can achieve better results and create good relationships and harmony at work.
- Listening – More important than communicating, you must know how to listen. You do not always hear what you what or what you agree with.
- Conflict Management – Being able to get around adverse or unexpected situations is a key feature in a team.
- Trust – Trust in a work and interpersonal relationships environment creates an open space of sharing, productivity, overcoming dissimilarities, creativity and professional satisfaction.
- Repect –Respect is important because a team is made up of different personalities. It is inevitable that different ideas, opinions and attitudes appear. The challenge here is to respect each member and use this as a tool for learning, development and sharing.