Coworking: the benefits of collaborative workspaces
Coworking became part of the vocabulary of entrepreneurs, employees, freelancers a long time ago. Cultural movement, new way of working, exchange of ideas and concepts, work anywhere and at any time – coworking is all of this and much more.
More than the word, it is a concept associated with a new paradigm of work based on a basic principle: “All for One”. To benefit from the work, know-how and experience of several professionals who benefit and obtain added value by working collaboratively.
In fact, this concept of collaborative work refers to something that is intrinsic to us. It is part of the history of Humanity itself. We learn to collaborate with each other voluntarily to achieve something productive, evolve, grow and be more successful in all areas of our lives. “Together we are stronger” so they say!
Coworking is a way of appealing to the voluntary interaction of professionals to act and “make it happen.”
But, after all, what are the benefits of collective and collaborative workspaces:
• We get the best of both worlds – independent work as a freelancer /autonomous individual and the community and inspiring atmosphere of an organization or company;
• Powerful tool to fight the so-called alienation/ isolation from work;
• The principles of coworking benefit not only freelancers, individuals, but also the companies! Coworking spaces inspire and incite creativity and new learning, and companies are already beginning to assimilate this trend;
• Greater access to new technologies and complete workstations – Coworking involves open collaborative spaces that promote the exchange of ideas and work, with technological resources, shared interfaces and functional, ergonomic and practical furniture.
• Coworking spaces create a natural supportive and mutual help environment and an opportunity between entrepreneurs and start-ups;
• Reduced costs, bureaucracies and eventually you end up making more money with new business opportunities, networking and partnerships.
Use FlipChart Easeis, sticky notes and coloured pens to promote collaborative work.